Terms of Personal Data Processing
This is to acquaint you with the terms and conditions of the personal data processing pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as “GDPR”).
IURIS GROUP, a.s. implements several development projects through the trading companies that belong to the Group. You can find more information about the individual projects in the “iuris” section at the following internet links: nido.sk; amberbyty.sk.
IURIS GROUP, a.s. has access to the data that you have provided to the companies belonging to the Group, which cover the individual projects listed above, and which process your personal data as the Controllers. IURIS, spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava; ID 35 683 074, is the Processor within the meaning of Article 28 of the GDPR, and provides the Controller with business advice in the area of support and administration of sales, marketing and other business activities related to the projects.
The Controller is responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, and the amendment of supplemented data, and the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
Data Protection Officer
In case you have any questions or comments regarding the protection of personal data, please, contact a responsible person by e-mail to email@example.com.
You can send your comments or questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Zodpovedná osoba, IURIS, spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava.
Rights of data subjects under the GDPR
Personal data are processed pursuant to the GDPR and the relevant generally binding legal regulations. At the request, the data subjects will be provided with the information on the processing of their personal data, and on the related right of access their personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR).
Other rights of the data subject include the right to rectify (Article 16 of the GDPR), delete (Article 17 of the GDPR), restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR), of portability (Article 20 of the GDPR), and to object to the processing (Article 21 of the GDPR) of such personal data.
The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing (Article 21 of the GDPR) and revoke the granted consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR). For these purposes, you can contact at any time the Data Protection Officer listed below. Your request will be resolved without undue delay, within the time limits set out in the generally binding regulations (in particular pursuant to the Article 12 of the GDPR).
If the processing of your personal data has been violated, you have the right to file complaints with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Legal Basis and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The legal bases for the processing of personal data include the requirements of the data subject necessary for the conclusion of the contract (a request for information; price offer; subscription to news; etc.); fulfillment of obligations under the contract concluded between the data subject and the Controller; fulfillment of legal obligations of the Controller; consent of the data subject to receive direct marketing; the Controller's legitimate interest relating to the purpose of implementing direct marketing (by e-mail, telephone, online advertising, etc.); contacting the data subject, and providing information about the project.
The purposes of personal data processing include concluding/recording/managing contracts, the subject of which is the (future) transfer of ownership of real estate, as well as lease agreements; communication with customers; invoicing; tracking of direct payments; litigation and out-of-court settlement of claims; offering products and services and providing information related to housing in direct marketing; targeted advertising and direct marketing conducted by e-mail/telephone and digitally, including digital advertising; public opinion polling; general marketing surveys; elaboration of analyses; examination of profiles; segmentation, and statistics for the above-mentioned purposes.
Retention Period of Personal Data
Personal data shall be stored only for the period (i) stipulated by law and the relevant generally binding legal regulations; (ii) during the period agreed in the contract concluded between the data subject and the Controller; (iii) necessary for the purpose of processing; (iv) stated in the consent of the data subject to the personal data processing for direct marketing purposes, i.e. for a period of three (3) years from the granting of the consent.
Scope of Personal Data Processed
Basic information about the data subject includes the name; surname; academic degree; postal address; e-mail address; telephone number, and preferred method of communication.
Marketing data include preferences and interests regarding the type of housing; the type of flats and administrative premises/locations, and other interests and preferences provided by the data subject.
Data necessary to fulfill the contractual requirement include the date of birth; birth number; account number and bank connection; marital status, and nationality.
Provision and Transfer of Personal Data Outside the EU/EEA
Personal data will not be made available unless it is necessary to fulfill the legal and contractual obligations of the Controller. There will be no cross-border transfer of personal data to third countries.
Recipients of personal data may be, depending on the purpose of processing of the personal data, the financial institutions; banks; mortgage advisers; property managers; domain administrators; lawyers; government agencies, and other bodies involved in the performance of the contractual and legal obligations.
Information on the Automated Individual Decision-Making
None of the automated and individual decision-making or profiling procedures are used in the processing of personal data.
Data Subject Information Policy (GDPR) − CCTV system
T-PARKES INVEST, s.r.o., the CCTV system operator, is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, and on the amendment of certain acts. Our Data Protection Policy is in accordance with the applicable data protection act.
1) Personal Data Controller − Controller is a company that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing:
Company name: T-PARKES INVEST, s.r.o.
Address: Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava
ID: 35 844 094
2) Data Subject − Natural persons staying in the monitored areas;
3) List of personal data processed by the Controller: Current personal data − Image records of the natural persons and expressions of personal nature of the natural persons staying in the monitored areas.
4) Purposes of personal data processing (personal data may not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes): Protection of the company assets or health of persons located in the monitored areas, detection of crime;
5) The legal basis for the provision of this data is pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the above-mentioned GDPR Regulation (legitimate interest of the Controller) and fulfillment of legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
6) The company has nominated the person responsible for compliance with personal data protection (in case of questions, you can contact him/her at the e-mail address: email@example.com);
7) Retention period of personal data − The mentioned personal data are stored for 3 days; after that period, they are automatically deleted;
8) Processors − Our business partners, who may have access to your personal data, also comply with the rules of personal data protection; we have concluded agreements with them on the processing of personal data (A list of processors is available on request at the e-mail správca@iuris.sk):
a) Administrative IT services;
b) Management and maintenance of the CCTV system;
9) Personal data will be provided to the public institutions, such as administrative bodies, courts or bodies involved in criminal proceedings, only to the extent permitted by law.
10) Data protection at the Controller: We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your data as much as possible from any unwanted access. Only authorized persons of the Controller, who are instructed on the processing and protection of this personal data, have access to the relevant camera recordings.
11) The processing of personal data takes place within the Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area. The processing of personal data in the territory of a third country may only take place with the consent of the Controller and subject to the specific conditions laid down in the GDPR Regulation.
12) Proper processing of your personal data is important for T-PARKES INVEST, s.r.o. company and their protection is a matter of course. You may exercise the following rights when processing personal data:
a) Right of access to data: You have the right to confirm whether or not the personal data are processed and, if so, you have access to information on the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period, as well as the right to get information about your rights; the right to complain with the Office for Personal Data Protection; the information about the source of personal data; information on whether any automated decision and profiling takes place; information and guarantees in case of transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization. You have the right to be provided with the copies of the processed personal data provided that this act does not adversely affect the rights of other individuals.
b) Right of rectification: You have the right to have your incorrect personal data rectified without undue delay;
c) Right of erasure: You are entitled to request that your personal data be erased without undue delay provided that the conditions set out in the GDPR have been met (you have the right of erasure, in particular, if your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes, for which they were processed). The right of erasure shall not apply, in particular, where the processing of personal data is necessary for proving, asserting, or defending the legal claims of the Controller or any third parties);
d) Right to restrict processing: In cases specified in the GDPR (e.g. if you challenge the accuracy of personal data, or the processing thereof is not in accordance with the law, or we no longer need personal data for the specified purposes, but it is you who need them to establish, exercise or, defend legal claims), you have the right to request that we limit their processing;
e) Right to object: If the processing of personal data carried out on a legal basis is in a legitimate interest under the GDPR, you have the right to object to such processing. We may not further process this data unless we demonstrate the necessary legitimate processing reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the reasons for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims of ours or those of third parties.
13) You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic or another competent supervisory authority, especially if it is assumed that a personal data processing has been violated.
Contact for the exercise of the referred rights: In the event that you contact us by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava, we will store the data you have notified (your e-mail address or your name, surname and telephone number) to answer your questions or to process your request. The data will be erased if they are no longer needed for the purpose of processing, or we will limit their processing, if there are legal obligations to keep them. We will provide you with comments and possible information on the measures taken as soon as possible, but no later than within one month. If necessary, and given the complexity and number of applications, we can extend this period to two months. We will notify you of the extension, including the reasons thereof.